Naoki Matcha Superior Ceremonial Nashville-Davidson Mall Blend Authentic Ã¢ÂÂ Japanese $16,rahmaec.com,Naoki,Matcha,Japanese,/Aristeas968689.html,Grocery Gourmet Food , Beverages , Coffee, Tea Cocoa,Superior,Blend,Authentic,Ceremonial,Ã¢ÂÂ Naoki Matcha Superior Ceremonial Nashville-Davidson Mall Blend Authentic Ã¢ÂÂ Japanese $16 Naoki Matcha Superior Ceremonial Blend Ã¢ÂÂ Authentic Japanese Grocery Gourmet Food Beverages Coffee, Tea Cocoa $16 Naoki Matcha Superior Ceremonial Blend Ã¢ÂÂ Authentic Japanese Grocery Gourmet Food Beverages Coffee, Tea Cocoa $16,rahmaec.com,Naoki,Matcha,Japanese,/Aristeas968689.html,Grocery Gourmet Food , Beverages , Coffee, Tea Cocoa,Superior,Blend,Authentic,Ceremonial,Ã¢ÂÂ
The Naoki Matcha difference
We focus on flavor first. Thanks to the amino acids present in high quality matcha, matcha can have a wide range of flavors ranging from bittersweet to nutty and savoury. We offer several matcha blends from different tea regions of Japan so you can experience this diversity of flavors. We do our utmost to ensure that you enjoy consuming our matcha, and are only an email message away if you need any help or guidance.
Since our humble beginnings, we have built a respectable network of contacts comprising tea estates, factories and tea masters all over Japan. This lets us offer all kinds of matcha tailored to your various tastes and preferences.
Trusted partners, real relationships
Itâs becoming much easier to find a tea supplier in Japan these days, but that does not mean you necessarily get good value. The problem today is separating the good from the mediocre, and we leave no stone unturned in finding reliable partners to help us grow the market for authentic, good quality Japanese matcha.
Always 100% safe for consumption
We take food safety extremely seriously. This means strict vetting of farms and manufacturers we work with and ensuring that they comply with all Japanese agricultural regulations. It also means regular third party lab testing for reassurance. All tests for radiation and heavy metals are consistently negative.
|Superior Ceremonial Blend||Organic Ceremonial Blend||Fragrant Yame Blend||Chiran Harvest Masters Collection||Cold Brew Jade Blend|
|Source||Uji, Kyoto||Kirishima, Kagoshima||Yame, Fukuoka||Chiran, Kagoshima||Wazuka, Kyoto|
|Tasting Notes||Balanced and nutty||Intense dark cacao with lighter umami||Sweet, buttery fragrance||Smooth and creamy umami flavor||Mild and light|
|Package Size||1.4 ounces, 3.5 ounces||1.4 ounces, 3.5 ounces||1.4 ounces||1.4 ounces||1.4 ounces|
|Uses||Versatile blend for matcha lattes and matcha teas||Versatile blend for matcha lattes and matcha teas||Matcha tea||Matcha tea||Matcha tea|
Choosing from one from a few matcha blends may be daunting. Please let us help.
Enjoy the classic frothy thin tea ("usucha") at home.
Use 1 tsp (2 grams) of matcha along with 3 oz of 175 degree F water.
Best made using a bamboo whisk.
Create the base "matcha shot" with 1.5 tsp (3 grams) of matcha and 1 oz of water.
Mix vigorously until there are no more clumps. Add 6 oz of your favourite milk and add sweetener to taste.
This formula works for both hot and cold matcha lattes
Add 1 tsp (2 grams) of matcha to 8 oz of cold water and mix. Adjust the amount of water according to your personal preference.
We easily make cold brew matcha at home and at work using bottles.
All you need to do is add matcha and water to a bottle and shake it up until the matcha is evenly mixed. Try this with coconut water instead of water for a real treat.
Usucha (thin tea)
Cold Brew Matcha
Matcha provides a focused, mellow energy boost without jitters or the crash you normally expect from coffee.
This is due to naturally present L-theanine (an amino acid) and caffeine in matcha.
Matcha is also high in antioxidants, with a greater concentration compared to regular green teas.
Matcha is made from shade-grown tea leaves that is milled into a fine powder. The final taste of matcha depends on a tea master who will select different tea leaves for their taste attributes.
The tea master âblendsâ these leaves together to accentuate certain flavors so that he can achieve a final result that the customer will find enjoyable.
1. What makes Naoki Matcha different from other brands? We create blends with different tastes and preferences, each of our blends is developed to provide a unique flavor profile. For example, our Cold Brew Jade Blend is lightly sweet and has a refreshing taste whereas our Fragrant Yame Blend has buttery, floral notes and an incredibly smooth finish. Read the reviews to see for yourself.
2. I only drink matcha with milk as a latte, which grade should I get? We understand that matcha lattes are very popular these days, and in fact, have developed all our blends so that they can be prepared as lattes. However, our personal favorite for lattes is our Organic Ceremonial Blend. Non-dairy milk goes very well with its cacao notes.
3. Iâm worried about radiation and heavy metals. Do you test for radiation and heavy metals in your matcha? Our matcha is tested for radiation and heavy metals by third-party laboratories. The results are consistently negative. We always ensure that the tea estates we work with have rigorous compliance and safety testing procedures in place. If needed, these testing certificates are available upon request.
4. How is the caffeine in matcha different from coffee? Matcha provides a more measured, lasting energy boost. Matcha contains an amino acid called L-theanine. L-theanine is responsible for a calming effect which also slows the absorption of caffeine by the body, making the effects of coffee more gradual. Gram for gram, matcha has less caffeine than coffee.
5. How long can I keep my matcha for? If stored in an opaque, airtight container, matcha will remain fresh for about 12 months from the date it is ground. Once opened, we recommend consuming the matcha bag within 1-2 months. Refrigerating your matcha is also recommended to keep it fresh for a longer time.
6. What is the companyâs policy for expiry dates? We do our best to give you the freshest possible matcha by only doing small batch shipments direct from the tea estates. This is more costly for us but ensures that our stocks in Amazon move quickly and provides the freshest matcha for you.
7. Why do you give 40 grams instead of 30 grams? In Japan, matcha is packed into either 20 or 40 grams portions. Of course, there is no right or wrong answer here but we think 40 grams is a good size to last you about a month. Besides, who doesnât love more matcha?
8. Your packaging is beautiful! Where did you get it from? Thank you! We design it ourselves and it is inspired by the tea fields in Japan and the regional surroundings.
English Language & Usage Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community